Why Aren’t I Healing?
There are many reasons for why some people heal and others have no improvements and don’t respond to instant healings.
Let’s say you’ve received a Spiritual Healing/Clearing treatment and yet you don’t feel any difference at all. Why can this be? Especially so because you’ve noticed loads of other people testifying to a range of beneficial improvements – from Instant Healings – to simply feeling lighter, brighter, more energized and with less pain.
A Spiritual Healing can be received at any Level of your Being. When you aren’t feeling any different after a Spiritual Healing, it doesn’t mean that no beneficial changes hasn’t taken place for you. Beneficial changes will still take place for you at a level of soul awareness that your conscious mind is unable to register.
If you haven’t noticed any beneficial improvements taking place in your physical body’s condition, such as improved energy levels, or with less pain, and/or also within your mindset, such as feeling a lighter and brighter in your disposition and outlook; then you need to understand that energetic shifts will be taking place for you in the unconscious and more subtle aspects of your Being.
More underlying issues may need to be Cleared from you first before you begin to notice a beneficial difference. You may need to take some kind of beneficial action, or change some form of discordant attitude or behavior. Long-standing mental programs may need to be addressed and can take time to resolve. Beliefs may need to be re-examined, your dominant thoughts may need to be shifted. Your whole lifestyle may need to be rebalanced. Work time, time for fun, time for relaxation, time placed aside for spiritual practice? Exercise, hydration, movement, sleep, balanced nutrition, environmental factors, toxins from medication and the environment are also to be addressed.
You are always in control of what you are ready to let go of?
Any energetic shifts and beneficial changes you receive from the Spiritual Healing, will always be in harmony with your own soul’s Higher-Self agreement. Your Higher-self has to work in harmony with your own free will and your level of consciousness/understanding.
- Are you willing to let go of certain false beliefs that you have inherited from others or choose for yourself?
- Are you willing to let go of deep emotional pain? If so, how much are you ready to let go of?
- Are you willing to possibly forgive yourself or others?
- Are you willing to change your judgements and perceptions of yourself, others and situations?
- Are you willing to let go of any jealousy, hatred, anger, resentment and other detrimental emotions that are out of alignment with Infinite Love?
- Are you willing to change your dominant limiting thoughts and fearful mental visions to more beneficial ones that are in greater harmony with the energies of love, peace and joy?
- Are you willing to open your heart to receive all the good that the Universe has to offer you? Or, do you feel unworthy and/or blocked to this flow? This block can exist at a level of your consciousness that you are unaware of.
- Are you willing to find a greater balance in your life with work, rest and play time?
- Are you wiling to follow your heart and take risks instead of settling for second best?
- Are you willing to let go of something that no longer serves you, or do you fear change, and so you stay where you are?
- Do you have any faith, belief or trust that you can be helped by Infinite Love, or do you feel you are being punished, that you are somehow different from others, and that you must be abandoned by God?
- Do you use your creative talents or do you block your creative flow?
- How is your attitude of gratitude for your life, others, your home, job, career, income, and Infinite Love, etc?
- Do you take time to stretch your body, to move your body, to exercise or to walk daily? If you don’t then you will be stagnant and healing process will be slow for you.
- Do you keep yourself hydrated? Do you eat a balanced diet? Remember, we are mind, body and soul and all affect each other.
- Do you take time to relax and do you get enough sleep?
- Do you take medication of any kind? If so, have you considered that the side-effects of your medication can interfere with your sleep patterns, energy levels, state of mind, emotions etc? This of course is between you and your doctor, but it is something you need to consider.
- How receptive are you to God’s Healing Help? Do you believe its possible?
- This may trigger you emotionally now, but what do you do to be of benefit to others? Do you bless them in anyway? Or, do you keep the focus purely on your own life and self?
- Do you expect to be healed just like that without taking any responsibility in your healing whatsoever?
The truth is that there are many, many different factors and forces that interfere, cause or contribute to your health issues and life complaints, and these questions above are just from your own self-generated creations. Contemplate them sincerely to connect with aspects of your consciousness.
Other factors and forces can include:
Spiritual interference. Attachments. Non-benefical karmic agreements. Ancestor trauma memories. Past life trauma memories. Trauma memories from this life – womb to the present moment. Geo-pathic stress. The adverse effects of other people’s energies – including home/work environment, and the collective consciousness. Plus, much more! This particular article however, is more focussed upon “your own” resistance to healing.
Be gentle with yourself while you keep a level of patience
A person does not get themselves into the mess they are in with their health issues or their life problems overnight. It is often many years or many months in the making. Therefore, one spiritual healing may not be enough for you at this time, while for others with much less resistance, one healing treatment does the complete job. Read the following example:
One of my clients experienced an instant healing of her blocked arteries, which enabled her to forego an operation that the surgeon had suggested. Medical science could not explain the reason for such a significant clearing of her arteries. Only ONE distance spiritual healing treatment was given to my client and her consciousness was totally ready to receive it. There was very little resistance within her heart, mind and soul to her receiving this healing.
On the other hand, another client of mine needed at least eight spiritual healing/clearing treatments to overcome very chronic insomnia. She had experienced chronic insomnia for a period of nearly one year due to a very traumatic divorce experience. After trying medical assistance, which didn’t help her, she reached out to me for Spiritual Healing. Her emotional pain was deep and was interfering with her ability to sleep. She wasn’t able to immediately let go of her anger, pain, sadness, grief, guilt, blame, hate, resentment, and other detrimental thoughts and emotions in only one healing treatment. She continued on with the spiritual healing/clearings for a period of six weeks to eight weeks, and finally she got her breakthrough. Enough of the adverse energetic charges of her thoughts, attitude, and her emotional pain was cleared from her entire system, so that her consciousness gained a certain level of inner peace. She was then able to sleep in a normal natural routine.
So common sense will tell you that if one year of deep emotional pain took around six to eight weeks to clear and heal with several healing treatments, what will 30 years of pain take to clear? More than one healing, that’s for sure! Again this is dependent on a person’s consciousness and the more receptive they are to the healing, the faster they will heal!
Chronic long-term health issues can often take time to heal
With the previous two examples of instant healing and longer term healing, maybe you need to consider that you have levels of resistance that you simply aren’t ready to let go of just yet, all in one go. There is nothing wrong with this as everyone is different. People exist at different levels of consciousness and have different levels of expectation, beliefs, and trauma energies.
Trauma memories/energies will only come to the surface to be cleared and healed when a person is truly ready to let go. You may let go of a little at a time, which is more comfortable for you, and this is fine. Soon enough, you will come to feel a significant shift in your whole being as you have let go of enough resistance.
Chronic health issues can often take time to heal. People’s energies are deeply entwined in them. They don’t get themselves into the mess they do with their health issues and life complaints overnight. It can be many years in the making before they even notice physical signs and symptoms begin to emerge as manifestations of health issues, daily life problems, and blocks to them moving forward in their life. Some people notice their body’s messages much faster than others and can do something about it before non-beneficial physical results occur.
Doubt can affect your level of Receptivity
Maybe, you also need to consider that you may have some doubts in the actual process of spiritual healing (which can also be unconscious to you). Especially if you haven’t experienced a spiritual healing treatment before and therefore you don’t really understand how it works.
This can cause you to lack confidence in your own ability to be healed. It affects your level of receptivity to allowing the healing to take place. There are many underlying reasons for why you can interfere with and delay your own healing and the most prevalent ones are revealed in this entire article. The truth however is that Spiritual Healing always works at some level of your consciousness and the more you begin to let go, AND, you also do the necessary inner clearing work (addressing your dominant thoughts, beliefs, judgments, attitudes, behavior etc.), you will naturally help to make yourself more receptive to the healing forces. In doing so, you will soon notice beneficial changes and improvements.
A healing is a healing and it is never a missed opportunity for spiritual growth. A healing enables you to address your own consciousness and to take responsibility for your thoughts, beliefs, attitudes, behaviors and actions. If none of these are in harmony with love, peace and joy, then you will have discord with your health and in your life.
A spiritual healing assists you in helping you to help yourself. It doesn’t do all the work for you without any conscious effort on your part. A spiritual healing will often empower you on the mental and spiritual levels to be able to address emotional issues (trauma memories) that are important and need to be faced and let go of in order for your healing to take place.
Blocked Creative Expression
Another thing that can block, delay and even prevent your healing is when you block your own soul’s natural creative expression. Your creative expression is intimately connected to your joy. If you are sad, depressed and lack joy, then you will now know that at some level, you have blocked the natural creativity of your human soul to be able to express who you truly are. This is when you need to contemplate on what your natural innate talents are and upon moving towards the creation of your heartfelt dreams. Your soul desires to add its ‘Light’ to the World, and when you begin to do this, then you will naturally increase the radiant joy of your soul within your heart, mind, body and life.
People who are not as receptive to those who experience instant healing’s, often have unconscious beliefs that can sabotage their ability to heal. Three of the most detrimental beliefs are:
- I am not worthy of being healed
- I deserve to be punished
- God has abandoned me
These are often unconscious to you and their adverse energies run deep into your cells.
It is also possible you are experiencing a soul challenge for the purpose of UNDERSTANDING, and once you have gained a certain level of perspective and understanding, then you will begin to naturally become more receptive to the healing.
A soul challenge will often lead you to a place where you have developed a certain strength of character needed for you to complete the Life Purpose that is in your heart and soul. Once you have gained what you need and require from this specific soul challenge, then you will begin to heal. Please read the article about how understanding helps to ignite healing.
Beneficial Suggestions to help you Heal
If you are fully committed to helping yourself heal, then there is much that you can do to aid the receptivity. Here are my suggestions:
- Re-read through and contemplate the information on this page often because when you do, NEW levels of understanding will ignite within you. This immediately shifts your energies towards receptivity. (It can sometimes take time before something sinks in).
- Listen to the video recording on the free spiritual healing page, and do the prayer and exercise from the recording to help yourself. Again, this will enable you to shift your energies and become more receptive to your healing.
- Get yourself peaceful and check within yourself if you have any discordant energy upon any person or situation in your life. If so, then this is a big clue to you where your healing is being resisted. Are you ready to let go, to forgive maybe? The choice is yours, but any forgiveness you do is for your own amazing benefit. Guilt and un-forgiveness often causes physical pain in the body.
- Read my books, read other people’s books, write your own book, if your soul expression is leading you in this direction in order to tap into your creative expression. This suggestion simply means that you continue to help yourself by studying, researching and becoming more self-aware in order to help yourself continue to spiritually evolve and awaken to more of your own glorious Light.
- Ask yourself: What does my soul desire?
- Ask yourself: What would I do if I didn’t allow fear to control my choices?
- Remember, you are an amazing spiritual being of Love, Light and Life. This is your natural state. It is God’s Will for you to be healthy and happy. Your natural state of being is one of Divine Perfection. When you begin to clear everything away from you that is not in harmony with your natural state – then, WOW! You will HEAL…